It's a fact of life that most designers are not programmers and vice versa. Hence, when taking part in normal computer functions, some designers may see colors that they'd like to use in their own projects. but find it difficult Identifying the type of color. Anry Color Picker helps you to get the exact color value of any pixel without any fuss.
Once the program is open, simply point your mouse anywhere on the screen and you'll be informed about the color of the pixel. The 3x/9x zoom really helps you pinpoint things specifically instead of generally.
You can get the color value in five formats: HTML, RGB, HEX, HSB/HSV, and HSL. If you require the code of this program to be copied in part or full, it can be done relatively simply. Anry Color Picker can even remember the history of all your chosen colors.
- Five formats of color value: HTML, RGB, HEX, HSB/HSV, and HSL
- 3x and 9x zoom of any screen area
- Picked color history. Saving picked colors for future use
- RGB and RYB color wheels display triads and complementary colors
- Two harmonious color finders
- RGB color mixer
- Optional stay-on-top
- User-defined hotkey to capture color info
- Copying the color value or its part to the clipboard just by button click